soldat juif2tl In 1939, at the start of World War II, the British took over the building for a guard post of the road from Jerusalem to Ramat Rachel and the villages near by. It was used mainly as a police station and part of it was used for storage.



NLI Article10b titre

תלחץ על הכותרת לראות את המאמר

 

אורח בתלפיות מחפש בית כנסת 1942

תלחץ על הכותרת לראות את המאמר

 

 

­